E-PORTOFOLIO-JOURNALISM-TASK-MEETING 5

 

 

My language Learning logs meeting 5


Topic Of the Meeting:

(Background) Research: Investigative Reporting and Other Methods In News Gathering.        

Date &Time:

08-04-2022

Sources:

Paper from 4th group (Introduction To Journalism. Pdf)             

Vocabularies (words) learned:

- Composing

- Expertise

- Regarding

- Circumstances

- Beyond

- Digs

Parts of speech:

- Noun/Adjective

- Noun

- Preposition

- Noun

- Preposition/Adverb/Noun 

- Noun

Synonym & meaning in Indonesia:

- Create = menciptakan/membuat

- Skill = keahlian/ kemahiran.

- Concerning = tentang/ mengenai.

- Condition = keadaan

- Far away = menjauh

- Excavate = menggali

Use in Context:

- Richard has composing been able to talk about her favorite food.

- His expertise is playing guitar and suling.

- He knows regarding bad characteristics his friend

- Circumstances keep on changing.

- He went beyond too far

- Digs around, and pulls out the charging cable for his phone.


My Learning strategies 

Firstly, I see and read this material about (Background) Research: Investigative Reporting and Other Methods In News Gathering. Secondly, after I read the material, I’m looking for so many benefits because I know how to do investigative reporting. Then I’m trying to understand all material from this journal and who my friends have been explained. To be honest, after I read this journal I now about the several elements of investigating reporting. Investigating reporting is very important to get good investigative reporting so that the reporting can result in reliable reporting.  Finally, now I can realize this material is very important for us to how to make a investigate a reporting.

Synopsis 

(Your thoughts: What you learned)

Sample frames of summary/synopsis sentences guide

Dianne Smith (2010), author of " students actives book,” (Douglas Lord Matthews) (Introduction to Journalism) (according to this article (Background) Research: Investigative Reporting and Other Methods In News Gathering explained how to create a good investigative reporting and newsgathering). 

Reflection 

(Your feelings: What you will do differently next time)

Outcome 

Having read this material I now realize the method of newsgathering. Like observation, telephone conversation, research, and interview.  And also news gathering have the fourth most effective news gathering for the journalist. 

Most importantly, I have learned how to make a good report in the investigation.

I have significantly developed my skills in writing.

However, I have not (sufficiently) improved my ability in writing.

This means that journals can be helping to make news writing to make a report in news.

This skill will be essential to me as a learner (because as a learner I can know how to make a good report).

Because I did not make critical thinking, I will now need to develop my ability in writing.

As a next step, I need to so many journals, For reference on my thesis.

 

Komentar